The FAS Office of Policy and Compliance (OPC) is hosting a webinar on December 6, 2023, at 1:00 PM (ET) on current and emerging policies impacting federal contractors.
The FAS Office of Policy and Compliance is hosting a webinar on current policy changes affecting the federal marketplace. During this webinar, you will learn new and exciting initiatives on the following topics:
- Compliance Trends and Initiatives
- The 4P Tool – Pricing algorithm
- FAS Catalog Platform (FCP)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Regulations
- Federal Acquisition Supply Chain Security Act (FASCSA) Orders
This is a great opportunity to keep up-to-date on regulations, policies, and initiatives to maintain a healthy, sustainable, resilient, and secure industrial base.
Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. ET
Please register in advance for the webinar