Are you a newly awarded GSA Contractor? Or, are you having trouble marketing your GSA Contract? The below information will help you with marketing and finding opportunities under your MAS contract.
Marketing and Finding Opportunities:
- Ensure you are monitoring GSA eBuy (https://ebuy.gsa.gov) for procurement opportunities.
- Ensure that your GSA Advantage (www.gsaadvantage.gov) listing is current and accurate. You can also research GSA Advantage to gain a better understanding of your competition and how you are positioned in the market.
- In order to access GSA eBuy and also upload your Contract Price List and catalog to GSA Advantage, an Authorized negotiator is required to register at the VSC https://vsc.gsa.gov/vsc/app-registration.
- The Forecast of Contracting Opportunities Tool (https://www.acquisitiongateway.gov/forecast) on the Acquisition Gateway provides a nationwide dashboard of upcoming federal contracting opportunities.
- Target your efforts toward customers that have a history of procuring products/services from your industry. This is achieved through a combination of research by reviewing https://www.usaspending.gov/ and the FAS Schedule Sales Query Plus (SSQ+)|D2D: https://d2d.gsa.gov/report/fas-schedule-sales-query-plus-ssq.
Contact K&G if you need support with any of the above items.