K&G was founded in 2014 by Katey Grogan to offer their clients a customized approach to growing their businesses in the federal marketplace. We have assembled a team of highly-qualified government specialists with years of experience in both state and federal government contracting. We make it our business to care about your company. From initial strategic planning, through securing the appropriate contracting vehicle, to finding the right leads and building a winning proposal, K&G is on your team.
When you win a GSA award, we win. When you succeed in building your federal contracting business, we succeed.
It is as simple as that.
- K&G Wins 100% of the US General Services Administration, Federal Supply Service, and Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) submitted on behalf of our clients.
- K&G only submits offers that are accurate and require very little clarification. This helps in the timeline and long-term GSA relationship.
- K&G strategizes proposed pricing with clients and prepares clients for price negotiations. The objective is to offer GSA an enticing proposal with a competitive edge, without leaving money on the table.
- K&G clients utilize our resources for the long-term. If the government is a new market for a company, having an affordable and knowledgeable resource like K&G is invaluable.
- As part of K&G’s full service contract, the GSA catalog preparation and submission to GSA Advantage is included. Many consulting firms charge separately for this service.
- Included in K&G’s contract is a post-award consultation call at no charge. Topics include: sales tracking and reporting, maintaining the GSA catalog, marketing your GSA Contract (e-Buy), using the Vendor Support Center, what to expect in your first ACO/IOA visit, GSA contract modifications, and industry tips.
- K&G offers comprehensive services to facilitate success in the Federal marketplace including but not limited to Market Research, Opportunity Analysis Sales and Marketing Planning, Federal Sales Training, and Sales Recruitment.
- K&G does not lock your company into any unnecessary maintenance agreements.